West Texas Weekend: Alpine


B: Alpine, Texas is one of those towns that you walk in about fifteen minutes. It didn't take Katherine and I long to discover what the small Texas town had to offer. We stopped on our way to Marfa (check out our blog post here) and made it our mission to see the colorful buildings, painted murals, and West Texas flair that Alpine had to offer. 


K: The wind was absolutely crazy the day that we stopped in Alpine. I'm thankful that I brought my hat to keep my hair (mostly) in place. While we didn't stay long, we did manage to walk along the main street and glance at all of the little shops and restaurants.


B: Robert Graham turns works of art into shirts that have personalities of their own. This shirt certainly is no exception. It possesses a bold sense of expressionist adventure that posts a vibrant pattern of polkadots, splashes of sequenced glitter, and historic sports characters on the cuffs and shirt inner lining. Katherine found this shirt on a sale rack, held it up, and my mouth immediately fell into a deep smile. I am proud to wear such an extreme shirt in such an extreme city environment in West Texas.


K: My shirt comes from the Knox Rose collection that's currently at Target. I stumbled upon it one day (having no intention of buying clothes) and found that the entire brand is a fantastic mix of affordable bohemian and trendy everyday wear. This green shirt is currently sold out but I have my eye on this bell sleeve dress and this white scalloped blouse, both perfect choices for spring. After the Lily Pulitzer collection at Target several years back, I've learned not to underestimate this supermarket for clothing options. What's your favorite Target find?



On Katherine: Knox Rose top (sold out, similar here), Flying Monkey jeans, Kenneth Cole Reaction booties, similar here, Target hat, Ray Ban sunglasses

On Brandon: Robert Graham Shirt, similar here, Banana Republic Pants, Shinola Belt, Sperry Topsider Shoes, Persol Sunglasses.


SaveSave

Labels: , , ,