Target Turtleneck and OTK Boots



K: We're lucky to have beautiful weather in San Antonio year round, except for the occasional day of cold and rain. When Brandon told me that the groundhog saw his shadow, I wasn't sure if I believed that six more weeks of winter was in store, especially since we'd just had sunny skies and temperatures in the seventies. However, that next weekend, it was cold and misty. I got a typical winter cold and we bundled up in an attempt to stay warm. 




K: A turtleneck is one of my go-to items when trying to keep warm. This one is from Target and I was shocked to find it on clearance for just $7.50! Over-the-knee boots and a light jacket were the finishing touches in my winter wear outfit. 

On Katherine: Target turtleneck, Joe's Jeans, boots (available here here), Jacket (old, similar here), bag, earrings, ring




Labels: , ,