Scarf Weather


 

 B: During a recent San Antonio cool-front, Katherine and myself decided to leave our cozy home for a walk through one of our favorite neighborhoods. The frigid 50 degree temperatures kept me clinging to my charcoal peacoat - not wanting to even remove my hands from the pockets. Historically, I have searched far and wide for a stylish pea coat, purchasing numerous designers of widely varying price points before stumbling upon the winter clearance aisle at Target while on a mission to restock my supply of whole wheat pasta. Low and behold, a perfect fitting, warm peacoat caught my eye and since then, it has traveled on my back through England and New York in an actual cold setting.




B: This well established neighborhood boosts classic architecture, amorously quiet streets, and magnificent old oak trees. I quickly lost sight of all seriousness when the camera started clicking, finding myself dramatically throwing my scarf through the air and around my neck. I highly doubt any other vintage Valentino scarf would be placed in such a high-abuse situation. Surprisingly comfy to walk in are the Aldo high tops that I found in my brother's closet. These nude boots are a great contract to such a dark charcoal peacoat and wool scarf.



On Brandon: Neiman Marcus shirt, Banana Republic pants, Target Pea Coat (more options below), Valentino scarf (vintage, similar here), Aldo shoes




Labels: , ,