Ladylike Tweed and Stripes


K: Brandon and I headed down to the Olmos Park area of San Antonio for a bite to eat and to walk through the gorgeous streets while browsing perfectly manicured lawns and stunning homes. I had on this navy tweed coat and found that it was the perfect weight for temperatures in the fifties. Oftentimes in San Antonio, we don't need more than a light jacket. One of the many reasons I love this city...


   

K: Brandon and I don't live close to this particular area, but we explore in an effort to always be aware of what mistique this city holds. Some of our favorite restaurants and shops are in the Olmos Park/Alamo Heights area and we use any excuse possible to get out of our surburban bubble. 


K: I love the stripes underneath this statement coat. The added fringe detail makes it feminine and fun. While this coat is no longer available, I've linked some similar options below if you're wanting to try the tweed trend!


On Katherine: Nordstrom Rack shirt (similar here), tweed jacket options below, Joe's Jeans

Labels: , ,